Having trouble logging in to your account? Before you start troubleshooting, please first check if there are any updates for Coffee Meets Bagel available on your App Store. To ensure you’re on the latest version, you can also try deleting and reinstalling your CMB app.
(Please note: You must be on iOS 10 or higher to successfully download and operate the CMB app.)
Allowing Cookies on iOS for Facebook Login
If updating to the latest app version doesn’t help, your phone might not be allowing cookies, which can block Facebook. Follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Go to your “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Once you’re under the "Settings" tab, go to "Safari." Then, scroll to the “Privacy & Security” section.
- Toggle off “Block All Cookies” to “allow.” We then recommend closing all windows in your browser, closing Safari, and then reopening Safari to be sure it refreshes.
- Shut down the CMB app by double tapping your Home button or by swiping up on CMB. If you don’t have a home button, try just swiping up.
- Re-open your device’s “Settings,” then go to "Safari."
- Tap “Clear History and Website Data” and toggle “Block Pop-ups” to “Off.” (Note: You may turn this back on after you’re completed all steps.)
- Open Safari and go to http://www.facebook.com/
- Log in to the Facebook account that your CMB account is registered under.
- Re-launch CMB and try logging in again.
Wi-Fi vs. Cellular Data on iOS for Facebook/Mobile Login
Still having issues? If you’re on Wi-Fi, try turning your Wi-Fi off and using cellular data, instead. If CMB then works, you might be having connectivity issues with your Wi-Fi. If you’re already using data and CMB still isn’t allowing you to log in, double-check that you’ve allowed our app access to use data.
If the issue persists, try going to your iCloud settings and turning off Safari syncing. Then, repeat the same “Wi-Fi vs. Cellular Data” steps.
If you’ve gone through the above troubleshooting process and you’re still having trouble logging in to your Coffee Meets Bagel account, please reach out to us at email@example.com.